You can visit the site without providing any personal information about yourself, and you are under no obligation to provide us with any such information.
However, if you refuse, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services you have requested.
This is why we may ask you to provide your name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company or other information. By providing this information, you agree that it may be processed by this site and its subcontractors.
Purposes of the processing
This site may process your personal information:
- To provide you with the information or services you have requested (for example: purchase and delivery of products, sending of the newsletter, access to commercial offers, tools…).
- To collect information that allows us to improve the site and the products and services offered (in particular by means of cookies).
- To display targeted advertisements on third party services, for example on Facebook Ads. This targeting allows these services to show you ads that are more likely to interest you. If you have not opted in to see targeted ads on these platforms, you will not be among the advertising audiences we target.
- To contact you about the publication of new content, or to respond to your customer support requests.
- For statistical purposes in order to improve our services, for example to find out what content you like best.
Duration of storage
Your personal information is kept for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection:
- Data entered on the customer support interface: your data is kept for an unlimited period of time, in order to have access to the follow-up of your requests and thus to be able to better answer you the next time you contact the customer support.
- Data related to newsletters: your data is kept until you request to be removed from the list.
- Data related to advertising targeting: your data is kept according to the conditions of the third party services we use (Facebook Ads). You can opt out of seeing targeted ads at any time in the settings of the services that display them (Facebook).
- Data related to your orders: your data is kept without any time limit for accounting purposes and to allow your access to the ordered products.
Rights of the user
- Right of access and communication of data
You can access your personal data stored by contacting customer support.
Your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity (copy of a valid ID).
- Processing fees
Standard requests are processed free of charge.
However, we may charge a dissuasive processing fee in case of abusive requests due to their number, repetitive or systematic nature (in accordance with the RGPD regulation).
- Right to rectify data
You can request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of your data by contacting customer support.
You can also define general and specific directives concerning the fate of personal data after your death. The heirs of a deceased person may request that the death of their loved one be taken into consideration and that the necessary updates be made.
- Right to object
You can object to the collection and storage of your personal data by contacting customer support.
In this case, you will no longer be able to access certain services for which we need this data (purchase of products or services, use of customer support, etc.).
We undertake to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition to your personal data within a maximum period of one month.
Policy on cookies
Most browsers are configured by default to allow the deposit of cookies. You can change these settings to reject all cookies, or to accept or reject only some of the cookies, depending on the sender.
Rejecting the deposit of cookies may limit your access to certain services or features of the site. We cannot be held responsible for the consequences of your choice to refuse, delete or block cookies necessary for the operation of the site.
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your machine, or to notify you when new cookies are placed.